Sunday, July 6, 2014

a few more layouts.......









Hi all! I just have a few more layouts to share with you. My scrapping mojo has been limited with the beautiful weather we've had this past week , but since today we are recovering from a summer storm brought on by hurricane Arthur, I decided to take advantage and post a few pages.

 
This one was made using papers from one of my favorite companies, Graphic 45. The collection is called Botanical Tea and I just love the vintage feel , which went nicely with some paper birds and flowers I had left over from K& Co. I used a stamp from CTMH that suits this page perfectly- hanging out with good friends!
 
The next layout I made for a  challenge from Frosted Designs. They provided a great sketch to play with:
 
 
 
You have to use a diecut in your layout... so I made mine with my Silhouette machine of course!

 
The triangles were cut out of the white cardstock and then I added some cute Crate papers behind each one. My Crafters Workshop stencils were used for
 the splatters and ring marks.I sprayed some and inked others.... so simple!!! The bits and pieces of life tag is from Simple Stories and the word Delight and butterflies are from Heidi Swapp epoxy collection. The banners are from Fancy Pants Designs.


Thanks for stopping by .... have a great day!
 

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!! Love the color scheme and embellishments!!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layouts- both are beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs for our Die Cut Challenge!

    ReplyDelete