Sunday, February 12, 2012

Altered Valentine's craft: Home decor project

Hi, happy Sunday! I wanted to share with you a cute little altered craft I made last evening...



 I saw this metal heart at a local craft store and knew that I could alter it to make something pretty for Valentine's day.


So, I sponged the edges with Ruby Red ink......


An then  I added a pretty BoBunny fabric flower and some Zva crystals....

 

And finally, a few plastic letters that I had in my stash and a sweet little felt heart to finish it off......

I hotglued the letters together so they would stand out from the heart a wee  bit.

Here it is all finished! Sorry for the dark pic !


 I used striped groosgrain ribbon for a hanger ; it had a hidden hanger in the back, but I like this so much more!! Doesn't this look  so pretty??

I hope you enjoyed my little project.... thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment