Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Mojo Monday "Hello" card

Hi and welcome to my blog. It's been awhile since I've played along with Mojo Monday , but when I saw the great sketch by Julee Tillman, I dusted off my supplies and started creating. The tall and skinny card challenges are one of my favorites .. check it out...

 
 
The first size is 3.5 x 5.5" and fits a regular A2 envelope with a little room left over to let something (like the circle in this sketch) hang off the 3.5" side. You can use either of the following measurements, depending on where you want your fold.
  • 3.5 x 11" cut of cardstock, score long side at 5.5"
  • 5.5 x 7" cut of cardstock, score long side at 3.5"
For a little more skinny, you can try a 3.5 x 6" card to fit a regular No. 6 3/4 envelope (the ones that are about the size of a personal check).  Use either of the following measurements, depending on where you want your fold.
  • 3.5 x 12" cut of cardstock, score long side at 6"
  • 6 x 7" cut of cardstock, score long side at 3.5"
 
 
Here's my card.....
 
 
 
 
 
This was a pretty quick card... all the papers were from Teresa Collins Family Stories 6X6 paper pad, the tag was made on my Cricut Explore using the Small Talk Frames & Tags cartridge and the sentiment is from Simple Stories. I think it took me a grand total of 20 minutes to make this card!!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment