Monday, March 2, 2015

Mojo Monday inspired cards

Hi, I'm back with a couple more cards to share with you. I'm using the current sketch over at Mojo Monday as my inspiration. Here's the latest sketch:

 
I made two cards for using papers from Fancy Pants Designs Collecting Moments 6X6 paper pad.
 
 
 

 
I made the sentiment mats using a cutfile and my Silhouette machine . The sentiment for the first card was from a CTMH set called Treasure Life  and the second card greeting is from C.C Designs set called Sassy Sentiments. I think this may have been the first time in ages where I didn't ink, stencil or distress my card in any way!!! The only altering I did was add some Stickles to the flowers . So quick and easy but I love them both!!!
 
That's my Mojo cards this week... hope you enjoyed! Thanks for dropping by!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment