Friday, February 20, 2015

Tim Holtz twelve tags of 2015 ; February tag

Hi all! I'm late getting my tag made for the TH 12 tags of 2015  because my order of TH goodies hasn't arrived yet!!!! Here's what I came up with using this month's tag tutorial......

 
I used an assortment of tags and papers from my stash to create the base layer and then added various goodies to finish it off. The hearts were cut out of muslin , inked and stamped with a TH script stamp in Frayed Burlap ink and edged with Vintage Photo Distress Stain. The key and lock were a brassy color so I painted them with a few coats of Brushed Pewter Distress paint.
 
 
 
 
Here's a pic of some of the inks, stamps and paints I used to create my tag .... all Tim Holtz except the gel medium.
 
Click here for the full tutorial .
 
That's my February tag....I can't wait until next  month's tutorial!
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment