Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Mojo Monday birthday card ..... and some old Stampin' Up! stamps

Hi and welcome to my blog. As a paper crafter I tend to hoard all kinds of craft supplies , including stamps! I sold a bunch of stamps a couple of years ago but they are slowly starting to build up again!! lol While I was sorting them, maybe, just maybe thinking I might do another purge I found a couple of oldies from my Stampin' Up! days , and I decided to put them to use! What better way to get inspired than to play along with another great sketch from Mojo Monday.... here it is!



 
 
I dusted off my sets from SU! Edgy Eloquence and Wonderful Words ( I still love the script of these stamps!!) and made this card......
 
 
 
Actually , lots of older products were used to make this card, like bling from Prima, leftover paper from Teresa Collins Summer Stories collection and even the cardstock was from my odds n ends stash. I spritzed the Prima flower with Glimmer Mist ( yep, that's old stuff,too!!!) and then added a bit of Tim Holtz Distress  dry glitter... which really doesn't show up all that great in this photo, but trust me, it's beautiful  in RL!!!!
 
So that's my card .... thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful creative day!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous card! Love the black and blush combo. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete