Monday, August 25, 2014

Such a Flake card


Hi and welcome to my blog! I've been thinking about the current challenge at Jingle Belles for the past week ,trying to come up with something . The challenge is to make something for someone who maybe  doesn't celebrate Christmas. I was looking through my stamps and found these cute stamps from CC Designs Stamps ( check out their blog) and I knew I found my mojo !


Here's my card......

 
 
Isn't she such a cutie??? I colored her with my Copic markers  and added some glitter for her fur trim. I found some snowflake paper, a transparency snowflake in my stash and I added an embossed strip of white cardstock and a bit of glitter tape and my card is done!!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog ..... have a wonderful creative day!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a clever take on the theme ... and I love that cool minty green ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete