Thursday, January 2, 2014

Merry and Joy .. and Max layout!

Happy New Year!!! I hope you've a had a wonderful holiday this year.... I certainly did. Lots of time with my family, great food, plenty of lazy snow days! We still have a few days before the kids are back to their school routine and life goes back to normal , well, our version of it anyways!!! I decided to take advantage of yet another snow day ( we have sooooo much snow right now!!!) and start on my Christmas layouts. Well, this time I had a little helper with me ... which made  my scrapping a wee bit more challenging....

Here's my furbaby, Max sitting on top of my layout.
 
 
 
She's just so sweet, how could I resist those eyes???
 
 
 
She's just too cute to resist!!! Love her so much!!
 
Finally got my layout completed.........
 
 
I used papers and journaling tags from Heidi Swapp's "Believe"Christmas collection and cute puffy felt stickers from KI Memories. Really a fast and simple layout.
 
I've got a few more layouts to share . jus as soon as I can get them edited and ready to post.
Thanks for stopping by... have a great day!!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Aww, nice LO, good Christmas memories! Like Max too! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pat! She's my adorable furbaby who loves to spend time with me inn my craftroom!

    ReplyDelete