Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Happy Owl-days

Hi all! With just a few short weeks left to the big day , I've been nonstop trying to get things ready. I made a bunch of deco mesh wreaths to sell at a local craft sale and now I've got a few more to make. They keep me pretty busy and I'm starting to panic about all the other things that need to be done ---- like shopping!!!! Yikes! I live in a rural area so it's a full day event to get shopping done for the fam! Online is the way to go!!!!  Other things like decorating and of course getting my cards finished and in the mail asap!!! I've got to finish those that have been ordered before I get mine done--- I just need a few more hours in a day!!

Here's a card I made for a lady who has a daughter that loves owls.....

 
This was a cutfile bought at the Silhouette store .I'm not a big fan of paper piecing but this little guy was worth it. The banner stamp is a Recollections brand and the papers are My Minds Eye. The mat behind the owl was made using Elegant Edges( Cricut) ... the inside has a matching mat for the greeting.
 
I decorated the envelope to match .... I hope she likes it.
 
That's one card finished ... yay!! Hope you have time to enjoy the special moments of this season!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment