Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Silhouette Witches Boot

Hi all! I have another Halloween  project to share with you. I purchased this cutfile form the Silhouette store a few weeks ago and I'm just now getting around to actually making it. Take a look.....

 
I cut the boot out in black cardstock first and then out of Authentique Halloween papers. The ruffle on top is SU! striped ribbon  gathered-stitched on to black glittery ribbon (Walmart) and then hot glued to the boot. A few eyelets and twine for the laces and this boot is all ready for gift giving!!! I'm gonna fill it with some sweet treats and a giftcard for my boy's teacher - hope she likes it!!!
 
Well, I think I'm finished with all my Halloween projects for another year!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!
 
Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment