Wednesday, September 25, 2013

One Year Older ....

Hi all! I'm back with another card to share with you today. It's a Pure Innocence stamp from My Favorite Stamps called Don't Open Until. Take a look...


 
I was inspired by a card I came across on Pinterest  one day. I like the idea of stamping the girl in a coordinating ink to match the pattern on the papers. Plus, it saves me tons of time coloring with my Copics ,which I never seem to have time to use these days!!! The cardstock and ink are CTMH and the pretty floral paper is from a 6X6 pad from Crate paper. The labels are a new set I just got from Waltzingmouse Stamps that coordinate with my Spellbinders die. The sentiment on the front is a Fiskars stamp and the inside greeting is a SU stamp.
 
It's good to add to add to my bday card stash.... now off I go in search of more inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
 
 
Candy 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment