Saturday, August 31, 2013

It's sketch time at Jingle Belles!

Happy Saturday!! It's sketch time over at Jingle Belles , which was created by this week's guest belle , Allison Fillo:







I love sketches- they eliminate so much of the guesswork , which allows more time for creating !!!


Here's my take on the sketch:


 
I found a tutorial link on Pinterest for making my own Chevron backgrounds with Washi tape - it was so easy and I have enough left over to make another card! I pulled out my Art  Philosophy cartridge and matching CTMH stamp set, Snowflakes, for the snowflake and border and Holiday Commentary for the inside sentiment. The carsdstock is SU! and the papers are from my stash(MME). I used SU's Going Grey, Poppy Parade and CTMH's  Sunset ink for all the stamping .
 
Well, I'm off to enjoy this gorgeous day.... thanks for stopping by ! Have a great weekend!
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovin' that washi chevron ... such a fun holiday card design ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveLOVElove that chevron background... and especially... that one set of chevrons is chevron-patterned!!! AWESOME! great take on our JINGLE BELLES sketch, missus!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete