Monday, February 11, 2013

Wild Card 2 cards

Hello! Ever since I saw  the Wild Card 2 cartridge, I wanted it. I didn't see much in the way of projects but it had to be as good as the first one, right?? Wrong!! So, for months this cartridge just sat on a shelf collecring dust. But then , since I owned it, I figured I may as well use it. I actually loike this cart!! Check out what I've made so far:



 
This wineglass card is quite a bit larger than I normally make- it's  9.5". I needed to give it a few extra details to make it pop.... so I added some Stickles to the orange slice and a little paperglaze for the drink.
The funky paper is some really old American Crafts stash that I got super cheap! The "cheers " is from SU Cheers To You set.
 
Here's the inside......

 
The "wine gets better with age.." stamp is from Art Impressions- they have such a quirky girlfriends line that I just love!!! I think of my BFF every time I ink up one of these fun stamps!!! The happy bday stamp is from CTMH. All cardstock is from CTMH,too.
 
 

 
 
I made these fun retro phone cards in fun colors of papers that were in my stash. They are cut at 4.5" and have matching envelopes, complete with a plaid phone reciever on them!
 
So despite my reservations about WC2, I'm really happy with it now and I know it's gonna get used more often ! So, go grab that item that you weren't too sure about and start creating!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by today... have a great day!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment