Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"Love You" Mojo card

Hi everyone! This past week I had great plans to blog at least every other day but then this winter weather just wouldn't cooperate!!! Lots of snow, wind and kids being home = no time to stamp!!! I really liked this weeks' sketch over at Mojo Monday , so I made some time to play along.
Here's the sketch.....

 
I played around with the sketch a little ... here's what I came up with;
 
 
The heart was a cutfile I bought at the Silhouette online store. It's cut with a shimmery cardstock which looks a litlle washed out in this pic but is quite nice in person.The papers are from Basic Grey's Paper Cottage line. I stamped a sentiment from Verve's Swirling Hearts set.
 
 
 
Here's a look at the inside :
 
 
 
I used another Verve stamp set for the inside called Text Objects. Can you see the stitched heart behind the greeting? It stands out better in RL , but here I can barely see it!
 
Well, I didn't achieve my stamping goals this week but at least I managed to finish one card!!! Yay!!!
Thanks for stopping by.... have a great day!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment