Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Winter scrappage and a few others.....


Hello!! My last posts have been all about cardmaking but I've been slowly making progress on my scrapbooking , although I don't think I'll ever get caught up! That's okay.. I like taking random photos from all over the place and scrapping them. Here's a few that I've been working on....



 
This page was done using elements from Echo Park's "Note To Self" This collection has something for every scrapper; there's lots of great journalling tags, titles, borders all with coordinating papers.
 
 

 
 
I saw a layout similar to this one on Pinterest ( oh, what a great site to waste time!!!). I just dug in my stash for some bright summer-y papers. The sunbursts are over the edges just a bit and stitiched on ( hard to see in this pic ) and the elements are from Basic Grey (flags) Pebbles Inc.( journalling pocket) and October Afternoon ( travel tag). I used a stamp from CTMH called "It's Your Day" ( from their Constant Compaign last summer) for the 'hello life' on the journalling pocket. The flower is from my stash. The felt flower is from a really old stash of American Crafts!
 
 
 
 
This layout features papers and elements from the "winter time" collection from We R Memory Keepers. I just adore the soft color palette of this collection. It's not a color I would typically select for winter scrappages , but this really works. I added a few pearl flourishes and some shiny,puffy Thickers and a metal rivet to the tag to add a little inetrest to the otherwise neutral theme. The cardstock ( Colonial White and Slate) are from CTMH. I only used two sheets of dp for this layout... one had the journalling tags and the other was the green piece with branches  that remind me of marshmallows on a stick! The polka dot is from  CTMH.


 So that's three more layouts I can add to my albums...... hmmm, now to tackle that huge stack of photos just waiting to be turned into works of art!!!! :)
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


No comments:

Post a Comment