Monday, November 12, 2012

My Mojo (#286) card .... a week late!!

Hi all! as you may have guessed from my post title , my card is late. I started to make my card for last week's Mojo sketch , but I got busy and then I was gone for a few days, so my card didn't get finished in time!!!!  I thought I'd post it anyway since it's all ready to go. Here was last week's sketch


 
 
I love all those layers .... lot's of possibilities!! Here's what I came up with....
 
 
I purchased this stamp set( Christmas Blessings) from Stampin' Up! when I first got my 2012-13 catalogue in June. I had planned on using it for a class , but have decided to quit being a demo ( still love their products ) so it hasn't even been touched since the summer. It's such a lovely set and I know that it will get lots of use! The sentiment is from Flourishes Stamps and all other products are from Stampin' Up!, with the exception of the patterned paper ( Memory Box Inc)
 
Anyway, maybe if I start now I may get this week's Mojo sketch challenge finished in time!!! lol
 
Thanks for stopping by ... have a great rest of your day!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment