Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy 50Th birthday card

Hi all! Just a quick post to share with you a card I made for a special someone (who shall remain unnamed!!!) who is turning 50 very soon!  I love shaped cards and my Cricut is the perfect tool for this! Check it out....

 
 I used the Artiste cartridge for the flowers , the circle mats and cardbase - it took longer to select the colors I wanted !! I love gray and yellow together and the paperpad I got from MME has several lovely papers with this combo. The birthday sentiment is from Verve Stamps ( Big Wish). The oval  mat as well as the black label for the sentiment, and the leaves are from Stampin'Up! I have a stash of pearls , probably got them at a local $store. The cardstock & number stickers  are from American Crafts.... this is the best cardstock I've found for cutting with my Cricut . CTMH cardstock cuts nicely as well.... SU cs I found to be too thick , especially for intricate cuts- it tends to tear ... ugh, so frustrating!!!
 
Anyway that's my card for today, hope you've enjoyed it! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment