Friday, October 19, 2012

Trick Or Treat

Hello! Do you have all your treats ready for Halloween.... or are you like me and like to wait until the last minute to get those treat bags ready for when those lil trick-or-treaters come knocking on your door. Luckily for me , my son has a really small class so I can do it the night before!! I have my goodies bought ( now I just need to resist eating them!!!), so I geuss I'm almost ready and I still have lots of time before the big night!!
But , meanwhile, I have been busy getting my papercrafting treats made. like this card and treat container I made for my son's teacher.....

 
I had so much fun making these! Of course, my Cricut came in handy making the little treat box from the Artiste cartridge. I used a new technique I found on Splitcoastsatmpers forum called Twisted Card - you can search YouTube to find the tutorial for this really easy technique.
 
 

The spider was also cut from the Artiste cart. I stamped this potion label from CTMH's Magic Potion's set.
 
 
The tree and fence were cut from the  Mini Monsters cartridge and the vampire is from a Michael's stamp set , which I colored with my Copic markers.
 
 
 
The insidehas a pocket that  holds a giftcard. The sentiment is from SU's Fang-tastic set ( retired, I think). The papers are from a 6X6 minipad called Oct31 from Fancy Pants Designs. The orange dotted paper is from my stash.
 
 
 
A close up of the giftcard /tag.
 
 
I even decorated the back with more Fancy Pants paper!
 
I'm entering this project over at Shopping Our Stash Trick Or Treat challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh... i already knew you were great at CHRISTMAS... but then halloween + candy go hand in hand, right?! :) (sorry, i couldn't resist!) this set is BEYOND gorgeous, the little kiddles might not even nneed sweets with decor as fab as this!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky teacher! Candy, these are wonderful...and no, I have not started on treat bags or teacher gifts yet...yikes! But I did buy the candy and I sooooooo want to sample :)

    ReplyDelete