Saturday, October 13, 2012

Authentique Halloween

Hello!  I love those sites that have daily specials on scrapping supplies. I recently got a great deal on a Halloween kit from Authentique Paper over at Scrapbook Steals This kit has got so many goodies to play with.... lots of heavy weight patterned paper, cardstock elements, stickers and even a spooky alphabet sheet! I used my kit to make a few different projects like these.....



I made a fall banner awhile ago but now that Halloween is just around the corner , I thought I'd change my display to celebrate this fun holiday! I made this banner using supplies from my Authentique Halloween kit and my Artiste /Cricut. The ribbon is froim Michaels.


Here's a closer view of the banner... you can see how I used the cardstock elements to accent the letters.



I then decided to make a scrappage ...........

 
 
I still have lots left over .... hmmm, maybe I'll make a mini album!!!
 
Anyhoo... thanks for stopping by today.... have a great weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment