Friday, September 14, 2012

Masculine Birthday Card

Good evening! I've been busy planning my first card class of the fall... my creative mojo  really needs a jumpstart!!!! I did manage to ink up a new Kenny K stamp I got recently . The Cheers Dude stamp is peerfect for making masculine cards ( I seemed to own a huge amount of "pretty" stamps!!!!) . Here's what I did with the stamp......


 
 I colored the image with my Copics and the sentiment is from a SU set called Cheers To You. The dp was bought online at Two Peas In a Bucket. I love the chevron pattern and the other side is the stars.
Here's the inside......
 
 
 
The inside greeting is from SU's new set called Happy Hour. The beer mug is from Cheers To You.
 
I've already stamped this image on cardstock, all I have to do is color them!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.... have  a great weekend!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment