Monday, September 17, 2012

A few scrappges I'm working on.....

Good Monday morning! I haven't posted any scrapbooking pages in awhile , but I am working on some! I have tons and tons of photos just waiting for my creative mojo to kick and use them!!! I know that this summer is over ( **sigh**) but since I still have a stack of 2011 pics to sort through, I decided to tackle some of those pics! Here's a summer layout I finished ( I think... maybe I'll add some journalling) ...

 
The banner and surfboard border are from the same 12X12 dp from Fancy Pants called Summers  Soul. The flowers and sun are from K&Co., the twine is Doodlebug. The title word is from an old stash of Making Memories epoxy stickers.
 
 
 
Lots of elements on this layout ... most of them I've had for a long time- it feels good to put them to good use! I still need to do some journalling; I tend to leave that for last and sometimes it never gets done! My bad!!! :)
 
 
 I love these photos of my son! The theme for his school's concert was country and he looked so handsome in his cowboy hat ( a special gift from a bff!) and his plaid shirt. I knew I wanted a country them for his layout and when CTMH 's new catalogue came out , I found the perfect papers ! I love the Dakota line, which is what I used for this layout. The denim jacket,pockets and bandana are from Jolee's Boutique 3-D stickers. I made the cowboy boot with my Cricut . I cut it at 3" , using the Just Because cartridge. The corners are stamped  with CTMH's August stamp "Baroque Borders" in Barn Red.  I still need to a title... any suggestions?




Do you buy those big paper pads full of patterned paper themed for a season or occasion? I do , and I usually end up with at least a quarter of the paperpad leftover! I bought this paper at a great deal, but it sat unused for nearly two years!!! Actually, it has some pretty fall themed papers.... like the ones I used for the leaves and background! I cut the fancy shape green mat with my Elegant Edges cartridge. I pulled out my Cri -Kits gel pens and drew a line 1/4" inside the mat.... it's hard to see that in this photo, but it does show nicely in real life! The sunflower was made with a Stampin' Up! die and my Bigshot.The journalling tag is from We Are Memory Keepers.

So that's a few pages finished , well just about! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!




No comments:

Post a Comment