Sunday, August 26, 2012

Vintage 12X12 layout

Hello!  Have you ever discovered a blog that inspired you to create something RIGHT NOW? I just discovered a blog today called Amazing Grace ( check out her amazing blog here) that has so many stunning layouts created by the super talented Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman. She utilizes her Cricut along with  gorgeous papers and embellishments to create her beautiful works of art , and most are a double page layout!!! I fell in love with so many of her pages but there was one in particular that caught my attention and I knew I just had to try to make a version of my very own.





I really went outside my comfort zone for this layout..... there are so many different elements on these pages. Normally , I stick with  a very CAS style, but not this time! I pulled out my coveted stash of Prima and Want 2 Scrap  crystals and flowers for this layout , as well as some new chipboard embellishments that I got at Michaels.
 
 
Here's a closeup of some of the elements I used.....
 
 
 
The flowers are Prima, the crystals are Want @ Scrap and the chipboard images are from Michaels. The diecut paper is from We Are Memory Keeper's and the cardstock and background paper is from Close To My Heart.
 
Click here to see Beatriz's layout.
 
Now I just have to find the perfect photos for this layout!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog today..... your kind comments are always appreciated!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment