Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Getting sketchy with The Friday Mashup (72)

Hello! It's still absolutely pouring down rain here ... we sure could use some sunshine now!!! But all this rain has given me the perfect excuse ( as if I really need one!!!) to stay inside and play along with a few of my fav blog challenges, like The Friday Mashup, where guest DT , Amanda has an awesome sketch for us to play with....





So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:

  1. Make a project with "the Sketch".
  2. Or Make a project w/ a "flower or multiple flowers".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project w/ "the Sketch and a flower or multiple flowers".


I love the Mashup challenges, so , of course, I decided to do #3!!! Here's what I came up with.....




I used papers from my Basic Grey pad called  Konnichiwa . This collection has beautiful florals , stripes and more Japanese inspired patterns.... just gorgeous! I love it so  much I made another card , very similar; I just switched the patterns!



Both greeting stamps are from Close To My Heart , cardstock is Stampin' Up! and the ribbon is from Ribbon Carosuel. Flowers are from Verve .


Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a great rest of your day!!!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, Candy, I have not seen that BG collection...and you rocked the sketch with it too! I *heart* both versions and the fun sentiment tags.

    ReplyDelete