Friday, May 4, 2012

Shopping Our Stash 50 : Mother's Day or anything girly

Good Friday morning! I got a bunch of CTMH stamps this week and one of my favorites is the Fashionista set. It's the perfect set for this week's SOS challenge- Mother's Day or anything girly.




Since I already have my Mother's Day cards made I thought I'd make just a girly card. I used  some of my retired Stampin' Up! dsp for the label and for the chevron background I pulled out my Smooch spray and a  The Crafter's Workshop  6X6 chevron template. I'm really loving these templates- you can do much with them and the results are so unique and pretty! The chevron is my fav today, and it's  made an appearance in several of my cards and scrappages lately! 
 That's my card for the current challenge over at Shopping Our Stash- go check out the blog for loads and loads of inspiration!!

Thanks  for stopping by my blog today... have a fantastic weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh miss candy i'm ♥LOVING♥ this cool and fabulous card... and you *MADE* the background paper, how awesome is that?! love it!! thank you for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete