Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Two Pocket Treat Holder and matching mini card

Hello! I have a cute and really simple project to share with you today. I've seen these two pocket treat holders on several  blogs but I really like Angie's ( Chic' n Scratch) tutorial. She made hers a little larger, which I prefer. Here's mine...


I had this very spring- like paper in my stash that I thought would be perfect for this project. It's very sturdy and I like that it's solid on one side and plaid on the other. I used the leftover piece to make the matching 3X3 card. The butterflies  were from an old Fiskars stamp  and the setiment is from Verve stamp set  Sweet Treats.

 You can watch Angie's video tutorial here.

These were so simple to make,I've already got a bunch made!!!
 Hope you enjoyed my card/treat holder today!
Have a great crafty day!!!



1 comment:

  1. So pretty, I love the papers you used!

    This looks really nice, I'm going to have to give it a try, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete