Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A birthday card for my godchild

Hello! My godchild's birthday was last week and I'm only just getting her card made !! ( bad, bad me!!!) I used a digi stamp for the cupcake which I got at The Paper Shelter . Once again I'm playing with my Copics for the coloring --- it seems like I never have enough colors to get the shading just right!!! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to buy more *U* . I also dug through my cartridges and found this number ( on Sweet Treats cart)......

Can you guess which birthday she's celebrating???????


I added paper glaze to the dots on the cupcake - it looks so much better in real life! I coated the number 2 with the glaze as well, but , again, the pic doesn't do it justice.

Here's a photo of the inside of the card...........


 
I'm entering this card at Crafty Creations Challenge for their photo inspiration challenge .

Thanks for stopping by my blog today..... have a great crafty day!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment