Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's classroom treats

Happy the-day-before Valentine's day! Yup, it's the night before and I'm making my son's class treats and hopefully I will get his teacher's gift done in time! Oh, I'm so thankful for his super small class size.... there's just eight of 'em! I found Beate's great tutorial on these acetate boxes ( check out my blog list for her link) and decided they would be perfect!




Each box maeasures 3inch square for the base and 4 1/4 inches for the height, just right for a few treats. I stamped and cut out the tree from last year's Love Bandit set and the sentiment is from Tiny Wishes. The polka dot paper and black ribbon are  also from Stampin' UP!.
  So I better get going and finish the teacher's gift!!!
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment