Friday, February 17, 2012

Sweet and Sassy Digi stamping : Inspiration challenge

Happy Friday! I've really getting into digi  stamping - there's so much versatility with digital images and there are tons of great digi sites.... oh, so addicting!!  Adding to my digi collection is this cute little mouse I got at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps  which I'm entering in this week's  inspiration challenge on their digi blog ( you can check it out here).
 Here's the inspiration....

 



I colored the mouse with my watercolor pencils and a light pink Copic for the nose and ears. The cupcakes were done in shades of pink ( Copic) and watercolor pencils for the brown wrappers. I added Stickles to the  cupcake stripes for a frosted look and some liquid glass for the nose and flowers. The Hello Cupcake is a stamp I got in the dollar bin at Michaels a couple of years ago and this is the first time I've inked it up!

 The inside is stamped with a Flourish sentiment and the teeny little cupcake actually is part of the Hello Cupcake stamp, which I handcut and thought it would look better on the inside. The cardstock and papers are all from Stampin' Up! as is the ink ( Chocolate Chip ).

I just think this card turned out so adorable!!!
 Thanks for stopping by... have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Such a cute Cocoa card, and I love how his tail is cut out of the box! Thanks for playing along with the SNSDC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I really like all the little details, the stickles, the liquid glass, little cupcake inside, etc., that you added. Thanks for playing along with us at the SNSDC blog.

    ReplyDelete