Friday, February 3, 2012

Shopping Our Stash

Happy Friday everyone!  It's so beautiful outside right now , a perfect winter day, which will according to our local weather forecaster will not being lasting too long! Oh well, I'm gonna enjoy the sunshine while it's still here!!  I don't about you but I love to browse through weekly challenge blogs - so many great ideas!!- and sometimes I even participate in one or two!! The DT at Shopping Our Stash are asking us to use our "people" images . Lucky for me , I just bought some super cute digi stamps that I've had so much playing around with! So here's what I came up with for the SOS challenge.....



I made this card for my sweet little goddaughter who will soon be turninng 2! The patterned paper is from some pretty old Valentine's collection from SU, which I had totally forgot I owned until I finally organized my papers!! Yikes, I got lots 'n lots of paper!! I paper pieced her dress with more old dp ( really, I have lots!!!!!), and then a few details and this card is finished!!!

Thanks for stopping by.... have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! And I'm sure I have that paper ... somewhere. :)

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete