Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mojo Monday 227

Hi! This week's sketch at Mojo Monday  was designed by the very talented Debbie Carriere ( check out her blog here) and since it's the first Monday of the month, it's contest time! There are already so many terrific entries posted!!!
Here's the sketch.....

and here's my card for the challenge.....




The Sale-A-Bration dp is so pretty.. it's getting lots of use so far!I just love the soft feminine vintage look to this paper line. I used the vintage oval frame stamp and matching die form Verve stamps as well as the Happy Birthday greeting, all inked in Dusty Durango. The flower is cut from Art Philosophy ( I think this one is 2 inches) and the cardstock and ribbon are from Stampin' Up!.
 So there's my Mojo card... thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: