Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Masculine cards: Need For Speed birthday card

Hello ! Can you believe it's February already??!!! Just a few short weeks of winter left, I hope!  I am eagerly awaiting the days of warm sunshine and flip-flops!  But for  now I'm gonna keep myself busy inside where it's nice and warm and make a few cards. I have a card class next week, so I really need to get busy designing a variety of cards. The first one I made was a boy/masculine bday card....

I love the Steampunk edge die frokm Tim Holtz- it's perfect for masculine cards. I used the car image from SU's Need For Speed which I colored with my Copics. The dp is from the Well Worn line and the greeting is from Loved Ones (  you can find it in the new winter mini). I inked the edges of the cogs with Crumb Cake for a aged look. The card base is Tangerine Tango and the sentiment flag is Night Of Navy cs.

Well, that's card #1 ready for my class, I'm off to design a few more.... thanks for stopping by!!
Have a happy crafting day!!

1 comment: