Sunday, January 8, 2012

Friday Mashup : Happy Birthday

Hello stampers! I've had so much fun this week checking out all my fav blogs and I even managed to participate in a few , like The Friday Mashup. They always have terrific prompts where you can choose from one of the two challenges or mash them up !

This week we are invited to make a birthday card or a card with pastel(s)/colors  or mash them up! I started off to make a combo but I think I fell short of the pastel. Still, I am super pleased that I have another card to add to my Bday card stash ( I never seem to have one when I need one!!!!) , so here's my Friday Mashup creation.....


I used the Art Philosphy Cricut cartridge from CTMH with the coordinating stamp, Celebration set for this Z-fold card.  Celebrate is embossed with SU Cherry scented embossing powder.... it smells so yummy!!! The pink ruffled ribbon is some of my really old SU ribbon, which I haven't ever used!  The cupcake is inked in Regal Rose on Blushing Bride cardstock and the strip behind it (Tempting Turquoise) is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. The pretty swirled/colorful circles  paper is from my bin of old papers that need to be used up..... soon!!!


Here it is opened up. Isn't this such a girlie card? So not my usual style but I love it!!!!

Thanks for looking and stopping by my blog today.........
have a great rest of your day!!!

Candy




6 comments:

  1. Fabulous z fold card Candy, bright cheery colours too. Thanks for sharing your card in our challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! Fabulous colors, love the sparkle and fun fold...thans for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that paper is super yummy! The colors are just great. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright colors you used and that cupcake is too cute! Thanks for joining us this week at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Candy! I love the colors and that cupcake is fantastic!!

    I am so glad you were able to join us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fold and great happy colours too! Thank you so much for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete