Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wine Bottle Topper Tag

Hello! It's that time of year when we start the mad rush to get all our Christmas shopping done! What about when you got all those gifts ready to be wrapped or how about that hard to wrap item , like bottle of wine/spirits or  maybe ,bath products? Well, I found a few tag ideas for wine bottles while searching the web. Spellbinders had a really nice one but when I tried to view the tutorial video, it wouldn't open!!! *** Grr*** But, luckily I had a pic to go by....


Isn't it so beautiful??? I love the snowflake on top, so I had to design my own using the snowflake,too!

Here's mine....

The snowflake is a Sizzix die ( Snowflake ornament) and the sentiment is SU's Delightful Dozen on a label die from Spellbinders. The 25th is from Merry & Type ,in Riding Hood Red ( as is the sentiment) . I searched through my stash and found a strip of Riding Hood Red striped ribbon and decided it would be perfect for this tag.

The dp paper has teeny tiny snowflakes in red, grenn and gold tones and has a little shimmer to it... ohhhh, how I love it!!!! It's from a My Mind's Eye paper pack which I got last year but it has sooo much paper that I'm gettting tons of projects from it!!! Awesome!!! And finally, the rhinestones are from my $-store stash!
I have a few more of gifttags projects that I will be sharing .... soon

I also have a few Christmas cards to share ..... I've been busy crafting, now I just gotta post!!!!
Thanks for stopping by! Until next time... happy crafting!


1 comment:

  1. These are both beautiful! Both wine toppers are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete