Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mojo Monday 209 :Sketch Challenge

Hello! I haven't particiapted in a  Mojo Monday sketch in a long time, although I do love to visit the blog r frequently... so much inspiration from the Mojo DT and from  all the  fab entries,too! I used this sketch to make a Christmas card.................



 Here's what I used to make this card:
I used the Frostwood Lodge stamp set from Stampin' Up!'s Holiday mini and the papers are from Echo Park. The border was made with  a Martha Stewart  borderpunch and the ink, cardstock, embossing folder and crochet trim are SU!. The eyelet circle mat was cut from a Spellbinders die.

Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!!! I love the papers and colors but especially that image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very pretty, I adore the papers and image...hope your weekend is fantastic!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete