Saturday, September 24, 2011

Halloween decor

Fall is in the air!! The air is crisp, the laeves are turning and my kids are starting to talk about Halloween! I've even think about this spooky season.... once again, I used my Cricut for my project.


I found the Halloween SVG file on the web somewhere , but the Happy I created with my Gypsy. The original Happy just way too small and didn't cut well at this size. I handpainted the spiderweb on the corner and added some SU grosgrain ribbon to match. There is a witche's hat on the side, but it doesn't show well in the photo.   Really a very simple project.
 I've been making a few of these types of crafts for a Fall Fair our community is holding next month. I need to make several quick projects to go along with my cards I've already made.... that should keep me busy the next few weeks!!!!

Thanks for stopping my blog today.... have a great one!!!


1 comment:

  1. Terrific, Candy! My house is sadly lacking in Halloween decor…I should remedy that :)

    ReplyDelete