Monday, August 15, 2011

Jingle Belles 33 : Bring On The Bling

Hello!!! Who doesn't love a little bling, especially during the holidays! Lauren and Stef have a fun prompt for us this week at Jingle Belles  called Bring on the Bling!  Already there are so many gorgeous entries.... go check them out!! But before you go, here's my card for this challenge. I still have family visiting so I don't have a  lot of time to create. Here's my quickie card!
I did buy some new rhinestone stickers that I wanted to try out , so this is the perfect time to use them!



I added some bling to the wreath and to the sentiment, as well. The paper is leftover from my X-Mas stash ... I just love the pink and greens together! I distressed my green cardstock mat before adhering it to a Rose Red ( SU) cardstock base.
Anyhoo, that's my card for this week..... I'm off to enjoy some time woth my family!!!

Have a great one!!

7 comments:

  1. Love your card Candy! Those rhinestone swirls along the bottom of the card look great, and I love the bling on the wreath also!

    Have fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooooh! i think pink and lime miiiiight be my favorite holiday color combo, actually! and a card like ♥THIS♥ only reinforces my choice quite admirably! love*LOVE*love that blingy flourish AND the fabulous wreath!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous bling ... I always love those flourishes ... so glad you joined our jingle belles fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the soft green and pink colour combination and that jewelled flourish is just gorgeous!! Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah! Candy I thought the same thing…time to use up my adhesive swirly gems. I really like your color combo too :) I always look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pink bling flourish is just beautiful - my kind of bling! fantastic card - really love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you continue to enjoy time with your family. Your "quickie" card is great, I love the pinks and greens as well and this card is so fresh and pretty looking. Very festive as well, love it!

    ReplyDelete