Thursday, August 4, 2011

"Curly Cute" birthday card

Good morning! I have purchased so many great sets from Stampin'Up! that have barely seen use- it's not because I don't want to use them , I just don't seem to have enough time to put them to good use!! I fell in love with the Curly Cute stamp set ( love that font)  but it has  seen ink only a couple of times!!! I was inspired for this card while surfing the web. IMy usual style is to add lots and lots of layers ( oooh, how I love layers!!!), but not for this card! I added a border made with Stampin Up!'s new lace border punch, which I machine stitched to the front. I added a pearl accent to the flower ( SU Triple punch). The sentiment is inked in Early Espresso ( my current fav color in the browns) and that's it.... quick and simple.





Thanks for stopping by .... have a great day!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Cute & CAS, Candy! (Can you say that 10 times fast? lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS adorable. Cute and simple! Love that birthday font.--pat N.

    ReplyDelete