Friday, June 10, 2011

Wrap It Up : boy birthday

Hi again! When I first was looking at the cartridge Wrap It Up , I fell in love with it's versatilty!!! It has a little of everything and has become one my go-to cartridges these days!  Once I again, I used it to make three quick birthday cards for my little boy to give to his friends ( he has three bdays this weekend!!!!). At this age they all love their Playstations, Nintendo DSI's and Wii's and so when I saw that game- controller image I knew I had to make it for them. How perfect for these guys!!!





I cut the images at 2.5 inches and they were a perfect fit for a standard A5 card. The dp is leftover from my boy birthday layout ( see here) and the card base is Stampin' Up!'s Pear Pizzaz . I used Marina Mist, Whisper White and a leftover piece of orange for the controllers. The greeting is from Big Birthday Candles ( retired).

Thanks for visiting my blog.... hope to see you again soon!!! Have a great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment