Friday, June 3, 2011

My little boy ... the country singer!

Hi again! I wanted to share with you some pics of my little guy performing in his school concert. He just turned eight years old and started acoustic guitar lessons this past fall. He just loves the classics ( Johnny Cash happens to be one of his favs!!). What was so special is that he sang , and played , an entire song in front of all the parents and families!!! Normally, he would not like to be center stage all by  himself, but he practised so hard for this and he didsuch an amazing job and, of course, I'm still beaming with pride!!



Here he is with his backup singers ( a.ka. his classmates!)
He sang Proud Mary and was awesome!!! Aren't they so darn cute????
Anyways, thank you for letting me share this with you!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! He's so adorable! How cute in his cowboy jacket and hat. I bet you are beaming. Wow, he may be famous some day. Good luck to him. TFS!!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete