Friday, June 3, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #77 : Flower card

Happy Friday! I've got a couple of posts today, since it seems like forever since I sat down to my computer. I was too late in posting for last week's challenge at Cricut Cardz Challenge , but I really enjoyed looking at all the great entries! There is so much talent out there!!!! This week I did manage to get my card done in time and I'm gonna post it in time,too!!!! We are given lots of creative liberties with this one..... we can use any cart, any theme , any color we like as long as we use the card feature. I wanted to use some of my newer cartridges , so I searched through Wrap It Up and found this cute little flower card.

I cut the card at 6 inches using SU's Concord Crush as the cardbase and So Saffron for behind the flowers. I added a little pearl to each flower for a little detail . The sentiment and rosette ( I inked with Concord Crush) are from satmpin' Up! and dp is a piece of scrap paper I found in my stash. I cut the label, for the sentiment, from Just Because cartridge.
So that's my card.... pretty simple!
Thanks for stopping by my little spot in blogland!

2 comments:

  1. Candy, this looks anything but simple! The flower border really pops, as well as the pretty flower by the sentiment. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, the colors are great, thanks so much for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete