Thursday, May 5, 2011

Guitar Hero: Teen Birthday

Hi, welcome to Thursday! I never seem to have the appropriate card for a teen, especially for a boy, on hand when I need one. I'm usually scrambling to get one finished in time! As I was tidying my scrap area , I came across this striped  paper that I had bought so long ago now that I forget what I had in mind for it! **lol** The DP is just right for a cool boy card......

I recieved the Extreme Guitar stamp free during SAB but I haven't even mounted it until now. I stamped the image in Basic Black on Whisper White cardstock and then sponged the white cs with Tangerine Tango. I intentionally smudged the black ink ( the black on WW tends to need a bit to dry) with the orange for a softer effect. The Guitar Hero words are mini stamps I got at Michaels , as is the" Rock On" sentiment . The Marina Mist taffeta ribbon complements the paper well , without being girly. The spiral punch was dusted off and used for the DP and the corner of the white mat. This card was quick enough that I could easily make several  .... hmmm, maybe I'll do that!!!!!

So there's my card.... hope you enjoy!! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment