Monday, April 4, 2011

Give A Hoot : Nature Lover birthday card

Hello all! Welcome to Monday, I hope you had a fantastic weekend! Mine was pretty hectic..... my daughter turned 12 on Saturday and she had a group of girls over for a slumber party! A room full of giggling preteens equals one super noisey,crazy and fun night!!!!
Rebecca is a big time nature lover.... quite often she packs her camera and notebook and heads outdoors to enjoy the beauty of nature , no matter what the season. So, for her birthday I wanted to make a card for my little naturebug!





 The Give A Hoot cartridge has  this really neat earth image, all wrapped up in a bow! I cut off the "s" from Nature Lovers . I used my Cricut marker( in brown) to draw the heart earth , for the inside of the card, instead of cutting it out and the greeting is cut from another cartridge, but I really can't remember which one!!!!! I used DWV paper for the background and the cardstock, border punch and birthday sentiment are from Stampin' Up!. So that's my card for my little Nature Lover!!
 Thanks for looking!

Until next time.... happy crafting!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet! I bet your dd loves this card and displays it in her room!

    ReplyDelete