Friday, April 1, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #68: House card

Hello all!  Welcome to Friday... te first of April ( already!!). Hope you didn't have too many April Fool's Day tricks played on you!! :-) Mother Nature is playing a trick on us with yet another storm!!!!  This terrible weather just gives me a good excuse to stay all cozy and warm inside..... and , of course I'm gonna play with some of my favourite blog challenges,too!!!
Cricut Cardz Challenge 's DT has come up with a challenge to make a card using a house image and lace/flourish . Well, ever since Wednesday I've been thinking about what kind of project I would create. This one had me really stumped, but I don't have much time to play around with it as my daughter's BDay is tomorrow and I have a ton of things I must do before her party!!!

So here's my card for this challenge....




 I used  the house image from April Showers , and the clouds are cut at various sizes from this cartridge as well. For a little dimension, I used Liquid Applique on the small cloud and heat set it so it would be puffed. The fence is a border punch from Martha Stewarts crafts and I handcut the grass. The cardstock , DP, label, lace ribbon ,ink and sentiment are all from Stampin' Up!. The brads are from Michaels.

So there's my card for this week and  now I'm off to make some cupcakes and decorations for my DD!
Have a great evening and until next time....
Happy Crafting!!!

3 comments:

  1. How very cute. I just love the picket fence. This house definitely looks welcoming. Thanks for playing along with us at Cricut Cardz and I hope your daughter has a happy birthday. I have four daughters...all born in April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute i love how you used patterned paper on the house. happy birthday to your daughter :) thanks so much for sharing with us at cricut cardz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, love that white fence, you did a fantastic job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete