Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday scrappin'.

Hello,I hope you're enjoying a nice relaxin' Sunday. After a busy week , it sure is nice to slow things down and find time for the things I enjoy. Since we are in the middle of a spring snow storm , our whole family is taking it easy indoors today! We watched a couple of movies and then each person wandered off to do their own thing. Me, I tackled the ever growing pile of laundry , but I still found time to esacpe to my craft room !!! As I look around my room I keep thinking, "Is my room shrinking???" .... maybe not!! LOL But the bins of scrap paper has mysteriously grown ( hmmmm) and some finished and not-so-finished projects are taking up way too much space!!! Time to tidy up and organize!!! First of all, are the scrap pages I've been working on. I really need to find more time for this , as my pictures are all over the place, right now! I did finish a few pages this week, mostly Christmas and a couple vacation layouts. I have several started but I seemed to be stuck for inspiration.
Here's the layouts that are ready to go in their albums....

I custom made my own title using my Gypsy and Cricut ( Alphalisciuos cart) . The background is inked with Pumpkin Pie ink ... just applied directly withg inkpad for a painted effect , but no dry time! The elements are leftover Simply Scrappin' long since retired from Stampin' Up!

This layout was inspired by the card I made for this week's Jingle Belles challenge. Isn't it great when you can use a card sketch for a card and a layout?????
I used the rest of the accents from My Minds Eye for this layout. I kept it simple, just a little stitching and a bit of leftover scrap DP.

I have more pics to post but I'll save that for another day!!!!

Have a great day and until next time.......
Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment