Friday, March 11, 2011

Bahamas Vacation pics

Good Friday morning everyone!! Hope you're having a great one so far!!! I woke up this morning with a cough *again!* and a bit of a sore throat.... it seems this winter I've been battling a cold all season!!! Urgh!!! It's been a week since we got back from our trip to the Bahamas and already I'm missing it soooo much!!!! Who wouldn't miss those crystal clear waters and all that sunshine!!!  Today, I'd thought I'd share a few pics of our trip .

Every time I look at this pic, it makes me smile.... my little boy eating his lunch in the water!! Actually, he was keeping his sand toys from washing away!!! It's like an ad for McDonalds!!!!


This is the small beach across from the condo we stayed in.... lots of time spent here palying in the ocean and soaking up some much needed sun!!!!


Downtown Nassau....... experiencing some of the unique culture of the Carribean.



And of course, I checked out the one and only scrapbook store in Nassau, The Scrapbook Cottage !!!!

These are just a few ( I took hundreds!!!) of photos of our trip!  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment