Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mojo Monday 176

Hi everyone! Mojo Monday's sketch this week is round or square. I keep meaning to try to make a round card but I always seem to end up with a square one! Actually, I made my card for this challenge last night but was just too tired to post and when I went to the site today I saw that another card almost identical to mine was already posted!!! I really liked hers  better I have to admit , as I think mine didn't flow the way I had envisioned!!

So back to the drawing board , and here's what I came up with.....

the  Mojo sketch.......




and now my take on this week's sketch......................................                

I just cut out the X's and O's from the DSP ( winter mini) and used dimensionals to pop them up. The rest is super simple, just embossed Real Red cardstock and the sentiment  ( Teeny Tiny Wishes) is stamped in Real Red... it looks a little blurred because I'm having issues with my inkpad.It's kinda weird looking, so I think a new one will be in my future! The DSP on the top half of the card is the other side of the X's & O's paper. Pretty easy, huh?

Here's my original card:

Even the pic didn't turn out as good!!!!  I need to play around with my lighting!!!
Anyhoo..... I used the I { Heart} Hearts set for this one and punched them out with the oh-so - handy-dandy trio heart punch! Same DSP, sentiment and embossing as the other one , just a super big heart on the bottom and a heart border with itty bitty glimmer hearts .
Oh, and the cardbase for both cards is Basic Grey.

Anyway, there's my cards! Until next time...... happy crafting!!!!!



1 comment: