Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A few scrapbook layouts I finally finished!

Do you love to scrapbook?
I do , but I never to seem to find the time! I managed to get not one, not two but three pages done and I'm working on a couple of others!!! My craft room looks like an explosioin of paper, adhesive, sicssors and photos everywhere!! Oh well, it was worth to finally get these pages done and tucked away neatly in their albums!! * smilies*

This page started out with just the larger snowflake diecut paper on the striped DP , but I thought it was way too boring! I added a few more details to make it more interesting like some  stamped snowflakes, a fun title and some random satmping around the center. A few doodles with my white gel pen and this page is done ( only started this one last year!!).



I used a little bit of everything for this layout: from felt flowers to vintage tags and even my Cricut for the scallop rectangle and photo mats. The butterfly is also from my Cricut. I sprayed it with Smooch for a little shimmer as were the tags.I even stamped on the tag !




And for this page, I just kept it simple. I didn't want too many elements on the page as the background was busy enough. A title designed on my Gypsy and the basket is half of a die ( Baskets and Blooms) and the felt flowers are leftovers from the previuos layout ( Brenda Walton for K & Company). I'll add journalling later on!( famous last words!!!!)

Just getting these pages completed makes me want to tackle that growing pile of pics!

 Thanks for looking!

Until next time..... happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment