Saturday, November 13, 2010

Color Throwdown Challenge


I made a couple of cards for this challenge ... I just couldn't decide which one I liked best!!
I just got Snow Swirled stamp set and I can already tell it's gonna get a lot of use! It works with just about any color combo! Talk about versatility!!!! You can't tell from the pic but I added a little red Smooch to tyhe center of the small snowflakes for a touch of glimmer.

And now for my second card for this challenge:

I'm not how much I like this one but I made it for the cahllenge so I posted it. I love the Dasher stamp, but often I can't think of  just the right card layout for it! I do like it layered on the circles, though. Anyway, here's my second card!

Happy Crafting !

1 comment:

  1. I can't decide which one I like best either! I love the elegance of the tree card and all the textured swirls on the reindeer card! Thanks for playing along with us in the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete