Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mini Album

I found an amazing tutorial on http://www.thepapertrail.blogspot.com/. It was for a Z-fold album made with 6X8" and coin envelopes . I didn't have any 6X8" size so I adapted mine using quarter fold sized ( standard invitation size|). This mini was so much fun to make! I used onlu my SU! supplies and I was pretty pleased with how it turned out, considering this was my first attempt! I'm already planning a Christmas mini...... so many possibilities!!!!! Hope you like it!
For some reason my picture is posting sideways ( I can`t fix it!!! ugh!) I still need a title for this mini....... any suggestions  would be welcome!



















Stamps used: Define Your Life & coordinating alphabet. Scallop circle & border punch and Two Tags die make the tags tucked inside the coin envelopes.Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive and Sweet Pea DSP were used .

The first page are two coin envelopes covered in cardstock and the next page is an envelope(opened to create pocket) and another envelope was cut in half to make a pocket for the tag and attached to the flap of the middle page.








I kept alternating the size of envelopes to create different sized pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment